Foam Shield - Acrylic Latex Resin Foam Coating for Sculptures and Foam Shapes
Dino Rentos Studios Foam Shield is a protective yet flexible hard foam coat for Foam Sculptures, Props and Architectural foam shapes. Foam Shield is manufactured using acrylic latex resins comprised of water-based polymers and other unique compounds. THis is a simple premixed, 1 componet coating. Ready To Use ! And yes, It Can Be Sanded !
This coating is like a batter that you brush on your foam sculpture and gives it the hard outer coat for indoor or outdoor use ! Cleans up with water !!!!
This carefully crafted formula drastically reduces the emission of Volatile Organic Compounds (V.O.C.'s) making it safe for applicators and the environment.
Dino Rentos Studios Foam Shield Coating is Available Quart and Gallon Sizes
Brushable and Sprayable
- Single product - no top coat required
- Excellent adhesion - no primer required
- No mesh required
- No cement in Foam Shield
- Applies with Hopper Gun or Brush
- Environmentally Friendly
- Water Bourne Compound
- Low V.O.C. Content
- Easy Water Clean-up
Key Additives Include:
- Two Biocides, both Wet State and Dry Film, to prolong shelf life and increase mold resistance
- Plasticizers to reduce brittleness and increase flexibility to closely match the expansion and contraction of foam
- Pseudoplastic Rheology modifiers to reduce sagging and enhanced leveling during application
- Surfectants to prevent cratering and cracking during application and drying
MSDS Technical Information [Click Here]
I Want to Order This Foam Coating!
[Click Here to order online] Foam Shield: Foam Sculpture Coating (1 Gallon)
[Click Here To Order Online] Foam Shield: Foam Sculpture Coating (1 Quart)